Monday, May 15, 2006

What do I want to be when I grow up?

There are people who have to work and people who love to work. I am one that has to work. Don't get me wrong, I want to work but just not at my current job, that I have been at for the last 12 years. I am one of those people who never decided what they wanted to do when they grew up, so I settled. I settled for a job, a good job that pays the bills instead of trying to figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life. I am not happy nor am I content, I just know that there is somehting out there for me, I just need to figure out what it is. I think it is in Graphic Design or something artsy and then I think it is something else. So at this point in my life I still have not decided what I want to be when I grow up, I just keep on searching and hoping that one day it will hit me like a brick wall. And then I can start a new chapter in my book and it sure will be a good one.
What did you want to be when you grew up?

2 Comments:

Blogger Caterpillar said...

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, either. It's really confusing. At various times when I got little, I wanted to be a writer, a lawyer, a journalist, and a psychologist. I'm a lawyer now but I don't really love the law, and I have no idea what area of law I'd be happy working in.

It's so hard growing up sometimes!

I'm happy you started a blog!!! :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Networkchic said...

Sometimes we never figure that out. When I was a kid and even through college I wanted to be a writer...so much so that it's what I got a degree in but then I realized there was no money in it and I had bills to pay. I think sometimes it's not that we don't know what we want to be, it's that we're too scared to actually be it.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home