Tuesday, May 16, 2006

A New Adventure

I have been reading various Blogs for some time now and just recently someone asked me if I had one. At that time the answer was "no", but then I thought to myself why not. There is bound to be someone out there that would be interested in what I have to say, someone that would be interested in trading life stories. But since I have started working on my Blog, I have come to realize that it does not make a difference if anyone reads it, although I hope they do and enjoy it, but through this I have learned that I can do a lot of things that I did not know that I could. Now I am not computer illiterate but I have found putting together and shaping my Blog to be a little difficult, but I am workig through it and learning new things.
I have always thought about keeping a journal or something but never take the time to sit and write anything, for some reason this is so much easier. I guess I have been sucked in to the world of technology and have become a little lazy. We depend so much on technology that it scares me to think where the world will be in 10, 20, 30 years from now. Somtimes I wish we could go back to when things were simple, where people were better, they appreciate life and the world around them for what it was, not what it could be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caterpillar said...

Writing a blog can be so helpful - to organize your thoughts and document your days and mindframe. And it really is cathartic sometimes to get stuff written down. Yes, it's a little lazier than writing in a journal in bed at night, but so much easier! And developing little blog "relationships" is such an amazing added benefit!

I'm liking the new colors! I can see you're working hard! :)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Networkchic said...

Blogging is therapy and since I've started I've learned so much more about myself.

As for technology, since I work in the field I guess I have to be grateful it evolves so quickly. If we could just find a way to stop people from evolving in the same way...we'd probably be on to something great.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home