Monday, May 22, 2006

Mass Confusion



Did you ever notice that when you think that you have everything organized and under control, the world comes flying at you and you have to start all over again? That has been my Monday. Of course I have come to expect the unexpected on Mondays and I let me guard down today. I have been working extra hours to have everything done that I need done before my trip on Thursday, which I did or at least I thought that I did until today. All of the sudden there are people crawing out of the wood work that want something and I have 3 meetings the day before I leave which will take up most of the day. (Takes a big breath...ok all better now)

Usually on the way in to work I think about what I want to post that day, but for some reason this morning I could not come up with anything. Ok, it is not that I could not come up with anything but that I didn't for one reason or another. And now it is 4:30 and I still really have not put a thought together for my post even though I was really inspired by all the other posts that I read today. I have plenty to say, it is just putting it all together in to a complete post.

With that I am going to leave you with a quote, I am not sure who's it is but it is one that I have referenced for a lot of years (which would be why I can not remember who's it is).

"No one can over come those who over come themselves"

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello. I liked what you wrote over at Shephards blog so I thought I would come say 'Hello'. I tried both Brainyquote and Quoteland to figure out who said your last line but came up empty handed. Sorry.

See ya around. Pam

10:09 PM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

I completely understand the stress and bit of frustration! But the good thing is that the weather this weekend is going to be very warm for a change - sunny and in the 80's! It's so nice to have a little vacation to look forward to, especially during a busy Monday!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hello Pam, thanks for stopping by and I appreciate the effort you took to find out who's quote that was. I do believe it was somehting that I read in Readers Digest.

Hope to see you again. Michelle

7:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Cat, I am so happy to hear that the weather there will be nice for your moving and my trip. I am so excited about the trip that I have not been sleeping. I can not wait to go to Navy Pier, the few years that I have been there I never made it there.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

"No one can over come those who over come themselves"

hummm... I would have to bet this means many different things to many different people. I feel totally overcome... by both myself and others... lol

Its funny that when I cant think of anything to blog I still write too. One would think that we should just skip the day but it feels wrong to do that! This blog thing is so freaking addictive!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home