Monday, October 30, 2006

Goodbye for now...

I am not one to air my personal life, but I felt that I owe it to the few readers that I do have to explain why I will not be posting anymore...at least for a while.
After 3 years of what I thought was an amazing relationship, Al came home from bowling Thursday night and told me that he did not want to be with me anymore. I was shocked, we had a great realationship, or so I thought.
My whole world has been ripped away from me, he was my best friend, my partner, my confidant, my shoulder, my rock, my air, my everything. I have nothing now and have lost my will to do anything. I just do not understand how someone can walk away from 3yrs just like that, but he did. What is wrong with me, what did I do to deserve this? How do you cope with "it is not you, it's me", how do you cope at all?
So goodbye for now, thanks for your support and comments over the months.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shephard said...

You're still the same valuable, creative, worthy person you were before this happened. And altho it takes two to tango, coming out of the blue like this clearly points to some level of dishonesty on his part.

Everything changes. The pain will not last. Do whatever you need to do to deal with it, but don't forgot to love yourself. Now that he is gone, you are going to need to remember to love yourself more because of it. I wish you the best. If you decide to come back, we'll still be here.
~S

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

Oh, Michelle. I am so sorry. Please take care of yourself. Grieving the loss of this will be painful but necessary. And you will come out the other side stronger than ever. Please be gentle with yourself (and ditto everything Shephard said) and you may find this is a therapeutic place to express while you are going through this.

How do you cope? Just by meeting what you are feeling, fully, deeply, a day at a time. Good luck.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((Michelle)))

I am sorry that your relationship ended like that. Please know that I will keep you in my thoughts. Anything I can do please contact me. Your friends here at your blog will help how we can.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

Oh Michelle, I'm so so so sorry. I wish I had the answers to those questions for you, or had the ability to say something to make it better. Just know that you are in my thoughts now, and I am wishing you strength and hoping that you find yourself in a good place soon.

And I think Shephard said everything so perfectly.

6:06 PM  
Blogger PG said...

I am heartbroken for you. I may not comment much, but I come here often. I love the look and feel of your blog, the images you post, the things you say.
All of these things I know are merely a hint of who you are, an obviouly talented and passionate person.
I hope time heals you quickly, and your heart rejuvenates and comes back. HUG.

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home