Monday, September 25, 2006

Musical Monday

I was a great but busy weekend. Saturday, we attended a friends surprise 30th birthday party. It was one of the best parties I have ever been too. It was a themed party "Poker Night", and although I do not play, I had fun playing roulette, catching up with friends, and meeting new people.
Sunday it was off to our yearly dart banquet. Despite a few mishaps, it turned out to be one of the better banquets that I have been to for a while. It is nice to kick back and really enjoy people that you have developed a friendship with through the different leagues we play in over the years and let the competiveness fall to the curb side for a day.
And that leaves me to today. I am pretty sure it is the 3hrs of sleep that I got last night, but I am feeling emotionaly in tune with the world today. That is why I decided to do Musical Monday. I chose a song that touches me everytime I hear it, it is "Truly Madly Deeply" by Savage Garden, after all is there really any other way to love someone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Caterpillar said...

I've always loved this song!!! I haven't listened to it for a couple years now though, so thank you for reminding me! :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home