Thursday, September 07, 2006

Pittsburgh, the city and the team


Tonight is the NFL season opener and we are so lucky to be playing it here in Pittsburgh. We have such a beautiful city and some of the greatest fans.
It was such a wonderful feeling for our team to win the SuperBowl last season and as much as I would like for them to do it again, I would also like to see a team that has not won it to win it this year.
You can bet your bottom dollar that I will be out with friends watching the game and cheering our team on to a victory tonight(I hope).

Have a great weekend all!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Caterpillar said...

I know you won't read this until Monday, so I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!! :) And I love that picture!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Not sure how I ended up here, but glad I did...have never been to your fair city but found myself rooting for your team in the Super Bowl...the pic on your profile is wonderful.

3:06 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks Cat, I did have a great weekend as I hope you did as well. I am not sure when I will have time to catch up with everyone's posts.

Swampwitch, thanks for stopping by and for rooting for the team, that is great.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home