Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A new chapter in my book of life


As we go through life, there are many chapters that open for us. Like the day we graduate high school, a new chapter begins with us going out into the world and starting our lives as an adult. We have more responsilbilities and a whole lot more to learn.
I have had many chapters to my book of life, not all of them good but all a learning experience.
Today I start another chapter in my book, today I start my life with my boyfriend as we will be moving in together. It is a chapter that I have waited for, for a long time. I have finally found some one that completes me, someone who I want to share the every day inns and outs with and someone who I feel is my soul mate. We have had a trying 3yrs with the different obstacles that life had thrown at us but we have made it though them all and have grown stronger together.
Every day will be a new page in our book together, good or bad I am gald that I will be sharing it with him.

5 Comments:

Blogger CeeCi said...

Michelle!! How wonderful and splendid and terrific! I'm so very happy for both of you. The best things in life are worth the wait.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

3:14 PM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

That's so wonderful!!! I'm so happy for you both - and this is so exciting!!! I love the title of this post, and you sound both happy and relaxed/at peace - it's so nice to hear! I wish you all the best in this new chapter!!! :)

12:37 AM  
Blogger Jayne said...

Congratulations on your new chapter, how exciting. Best of luck, both of you!

1:51 AM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Congrats on forward movement.
All you went through only makes the future easier. :)
~S

6:55 PM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Congrats on forward movement.
All you went through only makes the future easier. :)
~S

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home