Thursday, November 16, 2006

Wondering mind..



My mind has been wondering away this week to no where special and every where it should not be. I am not sure if it is the lack of sleep or a combination of things. I am sure the drunken call that was left in my voice mail last night has something to do with my mind not staying put today. I do know is that it is very hard to do my work, let alone try to put a post togehter. At one point I was not even sure what I was talking about in the post I started to draft I can only imagine what you as a reader would have thought.

It is funny, the time passes by in the evenings but I have no idea where it goes. Can one's mind wonder that far and that long to actually lose track of hours? Well maybe I should restate that as I know people, well ok women that have been gone for hours because their minds wonder when they are shopping. Wondering from one store to another that is. Do men do that?

Wow do I have a lot of questions about men, but I guess if there were answers to all of them we would not have anything left to draw our attention. The same goes for women though. Although, some of the clothes I see on women do not let a lot for the mind to wonder about. Does that really turn people on? Oh, the horid mental pictures I get just thinking about it.

You know, I think that I have used this pic before, I think. Apparently I liked it then and I like it now. I guess my taste does not change even if it is only after a few months, let a lone 3 years.

3 Comments:

Blogger PG said...

I have a lot of questions too. ...the hard part is realizing, and accepting, that we may never get the answers.
I hope you are feeling better in your heart.
I hope that you see that sunny days will return.
They will...

7:21 PM  
Blogger PG said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Michelle,

I was on vacation last week and I am so glad to see you not stop blogging. I don't have any answers for you, but I do consider you my friend. I hope you can continue to move forward and let the past guide you and not control you.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home