Thursday, December 07, 2006

Answers and more...



Here are the answers to the Holiday Trivia

1. Uncle Billy

2. Traffic Cop

3. Dasher

4. It is too commercialized

5. Clara

6. We Wish you a Merry Christmas

7. Myrrh

8. God Rest you Merry Gentlemen

9. Stocking Stuffers

10. none

11. Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Clause

12. It's A Wonderful Life

13. Coca-Cola

Thanks Ceeci for playing along.

A few fun facts:

-Over 3 billion Christmas Cards are snet out each year in the United States

-Artificial spiders & webs often adorn Ukranian Christmas trees. Findind a spider web on Christmas morning is thought to bring good luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Michelle,

Thanks for the quiz, I flunked badly. :(

I don't do good anymore with trivia. Contrary to the song I posted today, I am actually doing great. This week has shown me the importance of being myself.

9:18 AM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

It's a Wonderful Life is a must watch for me every holiday season. I always cry when George implores Mr. Gower not to hit his sore ear and I get all riled up when Mr. Potter takes the money and does his skanky best to destroy Bailey Savings and Loan. I had no idea it plays that many times!

Thank you for providing the answers.

3 Billion Christmas cards are sent out each year? No wonder the mail slows down!

It was because of spiders that I no longer have a fresh tree in my home. Hmmm, now that I think about it, that was a rather lucky year.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

11:58 AM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Ok. Check, not living in the Ukrane.
No spidey webs on xmas. No thanks. lol

And that's a lot of Christmas cards. Geez, someone else must be getting all mine!
Fun quiz, I did pretty good.
~S :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home