Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Holiday Trivia



Here is a little Holiday Trivia to get you in the spirit. The answers will be posted tomorrow. (no cheating)

1. Who lost $8,000 in It's a Wonderful Life?

2. Who yelled "Stop" to Frosty?

3. What is the name of the first reindeer Santa calls in The Night Before Christmas?

4. What is Charlie Brown's complaint about Christmas?

5. What is the name of the little girl in most versions of The Nutcracker?

6. What carol demand figgy pudding?

7. What gift did Caspar bring?

8. What song doe a caroler sing outside of Scrooge's office?

9. What are tiny, inexpensive gifts usually called?

10. How many times is the name of Santa Clause used in "The Night Before Christmas"?

11. What Emmy Award winning cartoon was based on a newspaper editorial?

12. What holiday film annually appears on television more than 300 times?

13. What cola company was known for its ads featuring a big, smiling Santa?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O-W-w-w! This hurts my brain. I will have to come back when I have more time to answer. By then, I'm sure some smarter, more clever bloggers will have "filled in the blanks."

12:42 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Hey...I know that snowman!!!

Um, I thought I'd know more answers than I did::

1. Uncle Billie
3. Dasher
6. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
9. Stocking Stuffers

and that was it. These were some tough questions. Do you know all the answers? Somehow, I think you do!

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

4:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh I hope that you do not mind CeeCi that I borrowed your snowman, as I loved him so much. They are my favorite right up there with moose and reindeer.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home