Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday - A




I have always said that when the people who participated in Gratitude Tuesdays would start over I would participate. I am going to try to keep up and publish a list every Tuesday, but I can't promise anything. Even if I do not publish a list, it does not mean that I am not greatful for anything, infact that day, I would be greatful that I was too busy to publish a list as it means that I have a job that provides for me and my family.

I am a rookie at this, but they should get better and more organized as I go along, at least I hope.

Starting with "A" has gave me so many possibilities. I know that I have not listed all of the words that being with "A" that I am thankful for, but it is a start.

Abode – for giving me shelter

Abundance – for being more than enough for someone not to want or need

Accelerator – for giving me the ability to go really fast

Accessories – to give me the ability to accessorize on the days that I am feeling less than perfect

Accountant – so I do not have to do my own taxes

Aches – for letting me know that I am a live and can feel

Achievements – for allowing me to set goals and achieve them

Acquaintances – for teaching me so much

Al – for all the he was and always will be to me

Amusement Parks – for the smell, the sights, the sounds and the thrill

Ancestors – they have taught us a lot and leave a lot behind for us to discover and explore

Angels – for everything they are and represent

Answering Machine – for those days that you just do not want to talk

Apologies – for the times that you have said the wrong thing at the wrong time

Aquarium – for the beauty and peacefulness they bring

Archaeologist – for exploring and finding all the great things our ancestors leave behind

Architecture – for the beautiful designed buildings

Arms – for the ability to do just about anything, especially throwing darts

Aroma – to be able to smell homemade Italian cooking and the foods of the world

Art Galleries/Artists – to be able to see the magnificent talent of other people

Astrology – for everything it offers

Attic – for being a place to store all the junk that is collected over the years and you just do not want to throw away

August – for giving me so many great people in my life

Automobile – for giving me the ability to get out of the house when I can’t take it anymore

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good start Michelle to the year. Keep going one day at a time.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

wow that is such a great list!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

wow that is such a great list!

11:00 AM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Do you suppose the sixth time will be a charm? That's how many times I've tried to leave a comment about your wonderful list! Darned old Blogger.

What a great first list...and alphabetical! Yours is an orderly soul, isn't it? I can't wait to see what you come up with for B!

I'm so glad you decided to join the Gratitude Crew.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

2:32 PM  
Blogger Shephard said...

What a great idea. I'd never heard of it before. I like this. Maybe I'll play.

I like your reason for including aches.
~S

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home