Monday, August 07, 2006

I've been tagged

I know that I have not been very good at posting lately and for that I appologize. I only have access at work, which is why I do not post or comment on the weekends, and have been really busy at work the past week.
So this morning when I was trying to catch up on everything that I have missed, I noticed
that CeeCi had taged me for a little meme about myself, so here it goes...

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a post with 8 facts/things/habits about yourself and say who tagged you. In the end, you will need to choose the 6 people you tag and list their names. No tag backs.

1. I do not like to talk about myself nor do I take compliments very well. I would much rather sit and ask a totaly stranger a ton of questions then to have someone ask me one. I know my story, I want to know everyone elses and live vicariously through them.

2. I often think the worst of things and then spend time reconstructing my thoughts to be positive. Most of the time, my worst fear is me.

3. I love to write and draw even know I am not very good at it. My dream is to go back to school and do something in the art field.

4. I despise my father but so badly want him to want to have a relationship with me and my son. Every day, week, year that goes by and he does not call makes me resent him all the more.

5. I would go in debt to help a friend out and have.

6. I am probably the worlds worst speller.

( this is hard)

7. I love playing darts and one day hope to be one of the top woman competitors. I know that I do not practice enough, but that would be my down fall. I want and dream about things but I am not a go getter.

8. I have saved the best for last, I do not like chocolate. I know this is probably a shock to you, how could anyone not like chocolate, but I don't. I may have a piece every once in a while, but if I had to choose between chocolate and something else, I would pick the something else.

I am going to tag:

Whom ever wants to play

I know you are suppose to tag 6 people, but I do not have 6 people to tag and do not want someone to feel that they have to do this. So if you want to do this, then post a comment and let me know, I would love to read it and if you do not want to do this then thanks for stopping and I hope that you have a wonderful day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shephard said...

Oh, I like this one.

I too had real issue with my father. And, you will never hear me touting the adage, blood is thicker than water.

Have you tried one of those ceramic studios that are so popular now? Seriously, I got addicted. Because it's just about color and decorating basically. They have these puffy paints that you use, just like cake decorating really. This art is SO easy to cozy up to, because it's all about copying things you see that you like. Yet it's personal and expressive. And easy. :)

"Most of the time, my worst fear is me." Have you heard the Paula Cole song "Me"... one of my faves.

~S

1:39 PM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe you don't like chocolate!!! You're right - I hardly ever meet anyone who doesn't like it!

On a completely unrelated subject, I just read a comment you made last week on NWC's blog, wherein you mentioned a friend who has treated her son's autism with food and natural remedies. You said she's written a book, could you give me the name? This sounds so interesting, and I'm fascinated that what a child eats and doesn't eat could keep even something like autism at bay.

3:27 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Thank you for doing this tag, Michelle.

What do you mean you don't like chocolate? It's okay, I still like you anyway. I can't stand butterscotch and tapioca makes me want to hurl.

Shephard's idea of a paint your own pottery place is a good one. Beadwork is lots of fun too!! There are many ways to express your creativity that doesn't require paper. Your son might enjoy it too if he's old enough...um how old is he anyway?

Everytime I tell something about myself I learn something about myself. Don't think that just because you know the story no one else would be interested. They're probably as curious about you as you are about them. And as for compliments, just smile and say "Thank you." whether you think you deserve it or not. If someone takes the time to tell you something good about you it's their gift to you, accept it.

**Big Hugs**

and now we know why you don't blog on the weekends :D

1:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Shephard, thanks for the tip, I will have to see if we have ceramic studios here..we are a little behind the times.
And I will deffinately check out that Paula Cole song.

Cat, the book is called "Come What May" and it is by Ronna Hochbein. She is amazing, I play darts with her husband and recently had the chance to meet her and her children and they are all so wonderful.

Ceeci, my son is 13 and likes to build things, which he does a lot. I am very crafty and do a lot of things, I just can not draw without a picture of what I am drawing in front of me, but I do thank you for the encouragement. And I am glad that you still like me even though I do not like chocolate. :)

7:12 AM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

Thanks, Michelle! I'll definitely check it out!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home