Monday, July 24, 2006

General Ramblings

It is Monday and it is one of those days where my mind is going in all different directions and I can not seem to organize one particular thought to post about, so for give me for my ramblings.
Friday I got home from work only to find that one of our little kittens had passed. It was the runt of the litter and I did all I could to make sure that it was eating while I was home, but my efforts failed. I know that these things usually happen and that it is all a part of life, but I was very sadden by the turn of events as the little creamy orange fellow had become my favorite of the bunch. Later that night Al and I went out with some friends that he works with. We always have a good time with them. Al and JB played a round of "Name that Tune" at one place we stopped at. It seems as though Al gets stage fright, as he played better standing back with me than he did on stage. Then we went to the "Wicked Witches", they had a band playing that was not so good but in the back room they had a tarot reader, which Al and I both had a reading done. It was more like fortune telling than a tarot reading and that is really not my style.
Saturday was a lazy day, I took my son to my moms for a visit and then did much of nothing.
Sunday was cleaning and laundry. I love the lazy weekends where we do not run around doing various activities and just enjoy each others company. Now it is back to work and I am lagging that "get up and go" that I usualy have. I am truly not motivated yet today and am wishing for the tranquility of home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Networkchic said...

I'm so sorry your lil' cat didn't make it. Life is precious whether it be from the beating heart of a kitten or a child. :-)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

Oh I'm so sorry as well about the little kitten :( That's so so so sad.

I'm happy that you had fun the rest of the weekend. I'm still sad about the kitten.

9:13 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Ahh, the tranquility of home, how well I understand that one. There are days I can't make myself leave.

I was sorry to read about the little runt kitten. They're so sweet when they're that tiny. I hope momma kitty isn't missing her baby too much.

Your weekend sounded fun. What did the fortune teller have to say? Usual schlock, love and money just waiting to find you? I'm with you, not quite my style either.

**Big Hugs**

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home