Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday a day late

I know, we are only on "c" and I am a day late already. I am not usually one to make excuses, but I was sick Monday and there was a death in the family so I have been busy.

I want to thank Shephard for joining in on Gratitude Tuesdays, so thanks Shephard.

Here is my list, remember that just because it is not listed below, does not mean that I am not greatful for it, I just can not list it all.

CeeCi - for all the wonderful, inspiring person that she is and for bringing us Gratitude Tuesdays

Calculator - for giving me the numbers that I need when my brain will not

Calendar - for all the it represents and for holding all of the days that are special to me

Camera - for giving me the ability to freeze in time the special moments in my life

Candles - for the aroma, the light and the tranquility they give

Candy - for those days where you want something sweet

Carnivals - for the joy and excitement, I love carnivals

Cat - I am an animal lover, I have 3 cats and I think the world of them, they are my everything
and are always there when I need them

CD's - for the wonderful music they hold

Celebrations - for letting us all know that life is something to celebrate and letting us know that
we have family and friends who care enough to celebrate with us

Cheese - I love cheese, and that is all I am going to say about that

Chicago - for the beautiful city, the people, the food, and hosting the world champion dart
tournament

Children - for the joy they bring, the smiles, the laughter, they are our future teach them well

Clothing - for giving us endless possibilities to express who we are

Clouds - for being there on the days that I just want to watch them go by

Clover - for the sweet smell on a hot summers day

Colors - for making everything so bring and alive

Colts - GO INDY!!!!!

Computer - where would we be with out them

Costumes - for allowing us to dress up and be someone else for a day

Couch - for those lazy days

Crayons - becuase I love to color

Credit Cards - for allowing me to buy all the things that I do not need but all the things that I want

4 Comments:

Blogger CeeCi said...

I was sorry to read you've not been feeling well and that you've had a death in your family. Please, never worry if you're not able to publish your list on Tuesday. Tuesday isn't a rule, just a suggestion so we can all play on the same day! I enjoy reading lists that are published later, they're like an unexpected gift!

Aren't you a sweetie for including me on your wonderful list! Carnivals, candy and crayons...the child in you is still wide-eyed and strong in your life, isn't she? I love my camera too and candles for the same reasons you've listed.

I'm so glad you're doing this exercise! I learn something new about you with every list you create!

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle. Sorry you have been feeling sick and my condolences as well.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

Your list is wonderful, Michelle! Cameras, cats, colors, Chicago - oh and I liked "costumes" as well, I never thought about that one! And I love my couch, too, definitely for the lazy times!

I hope you're feeling better, and I'm sorry for your loss as well. Hug hug hug!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Oh... clouds. That's a good one. :)
And cheese. One of my cats will never forgive me for not mentioning cheese.

Another C word is appropriate... condolences, sincerely. So sorry to hear about the death in your family. Hope you're doing well.
~S

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home