Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday


It is amazing how fast Tuesdays come. I think that I need to start preparing my list for the next week over the weekend, that way I will have more time to prepare.

Backseat – for allowing me to have passengers in my car, and to experience my first kiss
Backyard – for giving me the space to spend time with family and friends on those warm summer days
Bags – for holding all the things that I can not in my hands
Balloons – for being so vibrant and flowing, I love balloons
Bananas – for the nutrition they give us and how great they taste
Bank/Banker – for giving my mom a place to work and a place for me to keep the money I do have safe
Bar – for giving me dart leagues
Basil – for the great flavor it adds to food
Baskets – for holding all of my treasures
Bubble Bath – for letting me soak and relax when I have had a rough day
Beach – for the beautiful site, sounds and smell
Beads – for allowing me to make beautiful jewelry
Bed – for giving me a warm and comfortable place to sleep
Bees – for creating honey and pollinating all of the beautiful flowers
Beets – for the nutrition and the great taste
Berries - *see Beets
Birds – for their beauty and their beautiful sound
Birth/Birthday – for giving me all of the wonderful people in my life
Blankets – for the comfort and warmth they give
Blinds- for keeping the sun out on the days you just want to stay in bed
Body – for being mine, it is not beautiful but it is mine and I love it
Bonfire – for the warmth and atmosphere they create
Books – for all of the great information and adventure they provide
Boss – for letting me know that I have a job
Bouquet – for the beauty they provide, and letting me know someone is thinking about me
Boyfriend – for all that they are
Bra – for all of the support it provides, and making me feel sexy
Brain – for giving me the ability to think and do for myself
Brakes – for allowing me to stop when I need to slow down
Breeze – for the cool rush of air on a warm summer’s day
Brother – for all that he is, even though we do not talk much
Brush – for giving me the ability to at least make my hair look presentable
Bugs – for all that they do for our plants and crops even though they can be annoying
Bull’s Eye - for letting me know that I am not perfect and that it is ok not to be (see previous post)
Butterfly - for the beauty they bring
Remember, every day is a blessing. Stop and think about at least one thing your are greatful for.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each and every day is a blessing Michelle.

So how are you doing? Miss seeing you around my friend.

1:13 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Brain and Breeze are words that appeared on my list today, too. Thank you for reminding me of the aroma of Basil and the fragrance of the Beach. This was a wonderful list, your sentiment about the Backseat was so sweet, it brought a smile to my face.

Thank you so much for posting your list today! I hope all is well and that life is bringing you many things to be grateful for.

**Big Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

2:20 PM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Michelle, do you have an official link for this meme or anything? (not that that matters). I like this idea and I keep forgetting it on TUES, darn it. :(

Brakes is a good one. (!)

~S

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home