Monday, February 05, 2007

BRRRRRRR!!!!

All I have to say is...."IT'S COLD"!!!!! I sure do not want to hear people in FL today complaining that it is only 62 degrees because when I left the house this morning it was -3 degrees and colder than that with the wind chill factor. These cold temps have been going on since Saturday and are suppose to last till Wednesday when it will reach a high of 25 degrees. My car did not want to start this morning and then after it did, it was strange, almost like it was stiff. I am pretty sure that I did not sign up for this.

Well here are the answers to the Friday questions.

1. Alabama - I guess it is a cool thing to carry ice cream cones in your back pocket there
2. Colorado - I guess people feel a lot of aggression towards rocks, who knew
3. New York - I have nothing to say here
4. Rhode Island - So if you are stuck in a crazy marriage, you may consider moving here
5. Indiana - I hope showers are not out as well
6. Wisconsin - Yeah, will not be visiting here any time soon
7. Utah - Please see #6

It is always interesting to read these little fun facts, I hope that you enjoyed them as much as I did.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Michelle. Actually here in Florida it is 50 degrees this morning and overcast and damp. It's cold. :)

Hope you had a good weekend.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That is not cold and I would trade you my -3degree temps for that any day.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Shephard said...

I couldn't live in indiana!
~S :)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home