Friday, February 02, 2007

Say what...Friday Quiz


In what state are these things illegal? You might be a law breaker and not know it.

See if you know the answers to these questions below, I will post the answers on Monday.


1. In what state is it illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket?
(yeah, because that is where I always keep mine)

2. Where will you go to jail for mutilating a rock in a state park?
(do they do this often)

3. The penalty for jumping off a building is death in what state?
(doesn't it usually end that way, unless the building is 2ft tall)

4. Any marriage where either of the parties is an idiot or a lunatic is null and void in what state?
(this could come in handy)

5. Baths may not be taken between the months of October and March in what State?
(ok, ewwwww)

6. Women are not allowed to wear anything red in public where?
(I could not live here, I love wearing red)

7. It is illegal not to drink milk where?
(Once again I would be in trouble)

If you know any strange state facts please feel free to share them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shephard said...

I'm going to guess that Alaska is where you can't take a bath between OCT and MAR... maybe it has something to do with water freezing or something.
But I'd like to know how they enforce that and what the penalties are. I couldn't live there. Love baths.
I would be in trouble for not drinking milk... I'm going to guess it's in Dairy Country... Wisconsin or something?

The others ... below the Mason-Dixon line? lol

~S

8:31 PM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

The only state I could come up with was Confusion!

Great mental image, ice cream cone in your back pocket!

**Hugs**
♥ CeeCi

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home