Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gone darting



It is a dart weekend and even though the tournament is close to home, we will stay the weekend and have some fun. This is by far one of my favorite tournaments. I have always done well here and hope that will ring true this year and I love the people. This is one of the tournaments that I know the most people at, mostly becuase I see them every weekend or they live close enough that I see them in between tournaments. There are quite a few people that I am excited to see and hang out with this weekend. I know it seems more like a social event than a tournament, but when it comes down to it, the competitiveness in all of us will shine.

So today is my last day of work for the week and I will soon be heading home to get ready to leave tomorrow. Now if I told you how close the tournament is and what all I am taking you would think that I am nuts, but you can never be too prepared for these things.

This is the first year that I will be sharing a room with friends and I can't wait as we always have a great time. I just have to remember to keep the nuts away from.....well you know who you are, and no ice by the suit cases or drinks on the bed.

So I am off, have a great weekend all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Michelle are you talking about me???? We are going to have a great time this week-end. I am so ready. I sure hope I don't get in any trouble this week-end and I promise I will not swing at you!!! See ya real soon.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend. :)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Hope your weekend is fantasticly fun, Michelle!
~S :)

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home