Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday


I am greatful for a lot of things, but I know that I am not greatful for the snow and snow we got or are getting. 4-8 inches with freezing rain, so the ride home should be fun.
I have a lot of work to do this week so my list is going to be just that, a list as I need to post this and get to work. So what I am asking you to do is pick one or more words from my list and write why you are greatful for it/them.
Fairies Food/Fruit
Fairy Talkes Football
Faith Foundation
Family Fountains
Fantasy Friends
Fear Fridays
Feet Future
Ferris Wheels Fall
Festivals Fish
Fingers Fabric
Fire
Fireflies
Fire Place
Fire Works
Flirting
Flowers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the word fire or fireplace. Because it helps keep my house warm on these cold snowy days. And snow we are getting lots of it. Just so it is gone by Friday or at least driveable. Greentree here we come!!! See ya soon 2 L's Michelle

3:06 PM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Another great list. :)
~S

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home