Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gratitude and a whole lot more



Well it is Wednesday and I missed gratitude Tuesday imagine that. It was a long but wonderful weekend. We did well at the tournament and had a great time with all of our friends. It is one of those things that you are glad it is over and you can rest but you hate to see it end becuase it is not too often that you have that many friends in one place.

I am busy at work trying to get things done so that I can go to another tournament this weekend and to get ready for my transition into my new job, so the posts are going to be few and far between for awhile but I will try to comment as much as possible.

Some of the "g" words that I am greatful for:

Grass - Fresh cut grass on a warm summers day, lying there watching the world go by.

Gram - Even though she is not with us any more I will always be greatful for all that she did for me and the love she shared.

Gas - Fuel that is, even though the price is high, we still have the ability to drive our cars, fly our planes and heat our homes.

Gum - what is not to love about gum, I love the smell, the taste, and blowing bubbles

Gratitude - For being able to express my gratitude towards others

Greeting Cards - For that little surprise waiting in the mailbox

The list is short but I am greatful today and everyday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, I like the word grass also, but not for the same reason as you do!!!!! Had a great time this weekend can't wait to go to another one soon.See ya later

9:22 PM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Oh, I love addition of greeting cards. I love greeting cards, picking out the perfect one for someone special... I even collect some of them for the artwork. I might never have thought of this one. :)
~S

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home