Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A little under the weather...


Yes I have been slacking a bit today, I usualy post in the mornings but did not feel like it this morning. I have a lot that I want to say but nothing I want to say would form into a complete paragraph today. I will chalk that up to not feeling so well today. I have no one to blame but myself and Mother Nature, well ok just myself. I went with my best friend and her family to flea market on Friday and it rained the whole time we were there and I did not have an umbrella. Now this is a huge flea market and they have several buildings that vendors see out of as well as the outside area, as you can imagine there were not many outside vendors. But you had to walk outside to get to each building and by the time that we got to the vendor that was selling umbrella's it was too late, I was already soaked down to my panties. So this little trip is what I chalk my sore throat up to, but I would have to say that it was worth it, I got some really hot banana peppers that I made stuffed banana peppers out of and I got spend time with people that I really care about and have been a big part of my life for a lot of years. But in the same sense I am a little bummed about not feeling well since I am leaving Friday morning for the Pocono's for a NASCAR race. I know we all get sick that is just the way it is, and I would gladly be sick at some other time, but unfortunately is does not work that way. Tomorrow is another day and I am bound and determined to feel better and to have better things to talk with you about.
Oh, one point that I wanted to make was I see a lot of this Happy Half Nakid Thursday, why can't all the days be Half Nakid and what day is the day that you get all Nakid? I guess I am missing something somewhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Networkchic said...

Oh I hope you feel better...

10:39 AM  
Blogger Caterpillar said...

I hope you're feeling a little better, too! Being sick sucks!!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home