Thursday, June 08, 2006

On the road again...



Well I am off again, tomorrow we leave for the Pocono's for the ARCA and Nextel Cup race and I can not wait. We also have pit passes for the whole weekend. It will be about a 4 hour drive, that is if I do not get us lost or Mustang does not have to stop to use the restroom as he usually does. Mustang was actually the one who got me into NASCAR, he is a big fan and when we first started dating he explained a lot to me and I have been hooked ever since. Well everyone has to have a driver, and being new to this NASCAR thing I just picked one, it so happened to be Kasey Kahne, who was a rookie that year. I have stuck with him ever since, and I have to say that he has held his own and is doing very well. There are not too many drivers that I do not like, just umm maybe 4, but I will be nice and not mention names like Stewart, Gordon and the Busch brothers...oops did I say that out loud..is my mike on?

So anyway this will be my first time at an actual race, I am very excited but at the same time hope that I like being there as much as I like watching it with all the comforts of home. Who am I kidding I know that I will love it, the sound of the cars as they go racing by 180 mph, the sound of the crowd, the thrill of the chase.

So have a wonderful weekend all...TTFN!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Caterpillar said...

Have a wonderful time!!! I'm sure it will be amazing to be there in person and feel all the energy and excitement of everyone all around you!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Networkchic said...

I hope you had fun...I've only been to Nascar once and it scared the living daylights out of me. Maybe I have a fear of things that go so fast. :-)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Shephard said...

Off topic.. but...
Have you seen the new Lewis Black HBO special yet? He's in great form. :)

~S

7:16 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

As a matter of fact it was on Saturday night while we were away and I happen to catch it. I just love him, I smile just thinking about it.
"I'm taking your ass to court and I'm gonna squeeze your nuts bubba". LMAO!!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home